By SoCal Carpentry, San Diego, California.
It’s no secret that cabinets really define the look of your kitchen and your home, why throw away your cabinets when you can save money with Cabinet Refacing. While many homeowners immediately turn to replacing their cabinets because it seems like the only way to give their kitchen a complete facelift, savvy consumers know that cabinet refacing allows you the opportunity to have a completely fresh look at a fraction of the cost.
Besides the cabinet refacing cost being better than that of new cabinets, cabinet refacing also offers some serious benefits! The cabinets that came with your home were most likely of higher quality than that of cheap box retailers like Home Depot and Ikea, SoCal Carpentry can reface your cabinets, install completely new hardware, make modifications to your cabinet shelving, organizers and more! With cabinet refacing from SoCal Carpentry you will have a fresh new kitchen at a fraction of the cost and you will be preserving the home that you’ve already purchased and love.
Learn more about SoCal Carpentry services including Cabinet Refacing, Custom Refinishing, Cabinetry, Furniture, and Trim.
Cabinet Refinishing Options and Benefits.
- Cabinet refinishing cost is far less than the cost of purchasing and installing new cabinets.
- You can preserve your current kitchen layout, without having to make more costly changes to your kitchen layout.
- You can completely transform your current cabinets by refinishing them, change the color, change the design, change the hardware, whatever it is when you have your cabinet refinishing done by SoCal Carpentry you know it will be done right!
- Add undercabinet lighting to your cabinets to improve the look and feel of your kitchen.
- Add or remove shelves, add adjustability, and create a great new look.
- You’re in full control of your cabinets, their color and their design. You do not have to pick from cheap box store cabinets.